Wednesday, August 15

I am alive...but barely.

I have the 24-hour stomach bug that is over staying it's welcome.

That's my latest excuse. I'll think of a better one tomorrow. I've been knocking around the idea of doing 100 posts in a row...but I think that sounds like too much obligation for a person who can hardly get her kid to kindergarten on time every morning....so hold your breath for that one.. wait, don't.

Got my hair cut today & I think she went too short. Did I just say I got my haircut AFTER I confessed to having a stomach bug? I believe in sharing. Why keep all the goodness of this quick weight loss diet to myself? I'm a selfish pig who couldn't reschedule. Don't judge me or I'll lick my screen. :-p

I should really update you on A-1's first day of school..but I really am sick, cute as ever in my haircut, but seriously sick. And I'm tired. Soooo very tired. Aren't you getting tired reading this? Which reminds me to look up why yawning is so contagious. I'm back, I just looked it up. Gotta love firefox's tabs. But so says "medical research" it's an unconscious response & even chimpanzees will yawn back. Wow.

I need to keep a notepad on my person to note all the things I want to look up on google. I just started saying "on my person"...how did that go? Did it work for you? I saw someone say it in John From Cincinnati and I thought I'd try it out. I'll keep working at it.

Alright I'm tired. Time to tie up my hair & fall asleep watching Conan.

Good night, sleep tight.

No comments: